Monday, March 13, 2006

Government and Tourism???

Government to invest US$800 million in tourism Santo Domingo.- The Tourism Minister assured that the current administration has dedicated more resources to promoting tourism in the country than any other.
Read rest of story here:
This is a crock of crap just like when Leonel was here and said he was going to improve the road along the North Coast. A year later improvements end at Sea Horse Ranch and now the road is so dangerous I thought I was going to lose my front end of my car going to Cabrera.
Shame that they don't fix the most important road on the whole North Coast and Shame on them that they BLABBER so much and do so little.
Please go to the new Childrens Benefit Auction Website and place a bid!
Give me feedback please.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: