Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Talking about Strikes

On http://www.lifeinthedr.com/forum they were talking about a strike here because of the price of gas.
.
Instead they are changing the signs on the road to the sign pictured here!
.
Hah!
.
Ok so I have nothing much to write about. I bought a car yesterday. 2006 Diahatsu Terios. Good little piece of junk that gets good gas milage. I got it from a friend and got a very good price on it. I think I will make it up in about 20 years with the savings on gas from my other Jeepeta which I still have:) Whooo Hooo!
.
They keep talking about the hours that the discos and bars will close. Rumor abounds that they are going to raise the time from 12 on the weekdays and 2 am on weekends to 2 and 4 but I doubt it. Mostly just people talking to show how much they know which isn't anything but possible wishes.
.
I love the early bar closings. As long as they do it for the entire country it is a good thing. I can now close the bars on the weekdays and not even get drunk as I usually close around 11 pm so it is just an hour. Cool!
.
Hey you guys coming to Sosua. Please send me email if you can stop off in Duty Freee and pick me up some booze! I would appreciate it muchly:)
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: