Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nice Jeans

Nice ad for Levi's Jeans...
.
I just found out that my daughter made Honor Roll this semester. I wouldnt hear it from my wife as I guess she doesn't think I need or want to know but my Uncle sent me the Newspaper link which I thank him for. I sent her a nice note congradulating her.
.
I wish the gal on the left was in my Bikini Contest:)
.
I am feeling all better for the first time. I even have some energy which I haven't had for a while. Put me next to my partner in the restaurant and you would have thought I was a olympic athelete compared to him. He walks around like he is a corpse. Oh well, what ever turns him on I guess.
.
Business is still relatively slow here. Not like it should be. Hotel is pretty empty and so is the town what I see of it which isn't much lately. I don't think I have been up later than 10pm in 3 weeks.
.
No difference, I am feeling way better. Gracia Dio.
.
Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I wish the gal on the left was in my Bikini Contest:)"

I would think one needs to wear a bikini to particpate in a bikini contest. :)

Anonymous said...

congradulating her

congratulating her, you need a spell checker

oh well you can count money, and have a pechant for nice buttocks, so you can't be all bad

Hlywud