Monday, August 27, 2007

Cuz in town

I just had my cuz here from Atlanta with two friends for 4 days! My cousin Brett is in the middle! I love this guy-always calm cool and collected and always looking to have a good time!
I told these guys to just book another flight when they got back to Atlanta and return as soon as possible! We went to Playa Grande for golf one day that started at 7 am and I didn't get home till 1:30am! These guys can go all day and all night while I need naps to just get through the day:) They enjoyed all of "Escotts North Coast Tour" and love my mini finca where this last picture was taken! These are Atlanta City boys and never saw goats or sheep before I don't think:)
-------------------------------------------------
LOVE YOU GUYS! Come back next week!
--------------------------------------------------
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: