Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Family Members!

Until I eat them of course:) Only kidding! ' Broadened my horizons and now have an additional breeding goat and a new pair of sheep both a boy and a gal to breed! ' Guess I am going to make the place look more like a farm:) ' My experience with sheep is basically non existant but I notice a few things different about them from the goats I have raised for a few years! They don't eat a lot of other things besides the grass and have NO interest in the Yuca tops like the goats do! ' Less social animals with people than the goats although some of the goats are more social than the others! " I look forward to getting to know them! I wonder if they taste different than goat? They look alike! ' Since I closed the restaurant I have been to Punta Rucia-Monti Christi-Dajabon-Santiago-Boca Chica-Santo Domingo-San Pedro de Macoris-Nagua-Cabrera and plan on more traveling even as soon as next week! I need to go to Nagua and will try to go to Miches which is on the bay of Samana! I don't think you can go there by car from the North Coast and Believe it is only accessable from San Pedro de Macoris inland! Too bad I was just there and have no plans on going back! I will take a ferry from Samana which didn't look to cool from a picture I saw on lifeinthedr dot com/forum but I am adventurous and will probably rent a motorcycle there as they don't take cars on the ferry! ' This place is supposed to be beautiful and relatively untouched because it is convienent to no where! I will let you know after and if I get there but am looking forward to it! ' I ran into a fellow I know for many years last night! He said he was glad I was back to blogging and I didn't even know he read my drivel:) Henry this buds for you! ' Hasta Pronto!

No comments: