Friday, September 14, 2007

Herbert and my favorite Sister in Cabrera

First picture is of Herbert and Maria in the Jacuzzi part of the master bedroom in the smaller 2 story house in Cabrera Last two photos are of my friend Herbert at the private Cove in La Entrada! As always everybody had a nice day on the famous Escott's North Coast of the Dominican Republic Tour!
-------------------------------------
The Stones have nothing on me when it comes to Tours!
-----------------------
Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Hi your new blog looks fun and your new farm looks great but a lot of work.

Real reason for my comment:

I'm trying to contact Micheal Brookes or his cousin Kevin, i last saw them in Sosua where you and i were briefly introduced.

Thanks if you can help

Escott said...

Is that the fat guy with the big mouth and is an alcoholic? Sorry the name doesn't work for me unless I am friends with them. Email me scottindr@yahoo.com if so.