Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My new digs and my new Neighbors

These are my new neighbors at my new Finca! I bought a piece a few lots to the left of this home! This next home is a few hundred meters away from my new finca! 3-4 lots away for this one! This home is taken by me standing on my property! No that cows ass isn't mine (Although it is a pretty ass::))and I am going to evict them today since I just closed on my property:) I hope to make this new finca a lot better than the old one and quicker because this new one cost me literally less than half the price I got for the other finca I have had for years and YES this one is over 8000 m2 LARGER!:) It also has better security and neighbors with way larger homes so they may just bring up the property values for me instead of the other way around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott congrats on the new and larger finca.

Anonymous said...

Scott,

Congratulations. Where is the new place located (in what gated community)? I have a feeling we may be neighbors.

Escott said...

HEC Ben!

We neighbors?