Thursday, May 08, 2008

LADIES IN YELLOW

This was taken Saturday evening in my condo just before we went to dinner to celebrate the one on the left's birthday. Unfortunately the restaurant she choose which is the fairly new Italian Restaurant next to Bliss in Cabarete is now closed and for sale. We went there once before to celebrate something and had a nice meal but alas wasn't going to happen this time. We ended up having typical Dominican food at a restaurant that we have been to many times before and it was a great meal so it turned out ok anyway.
.
Afterwards we went downtown for a drink or two and I had a lovely night.
.
One time I took these sisters to the Butcher to buy some meat to cook up and as they were arguing back and forth about what to buy the Butcher says to me "They look exactly alike, they are so cute, I want them both". I couldn't help but laugh because that is exactly the thought that has gone through my mind many times in the past.
.
I have had friends who didn't know one think she was the other and mention my name so evidently many people think they look alike. One time we were at a restaurant where one of them worked and the other one and I were having drinks. The cook calls her to the kitchen to take food out thinking it was the other sister. Hilarious!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: