Friday, May 02, 2008

This is a picture of Maria I took at Doug and Lindas house. The house in the background is 18000 sq ft and it is two doors down from where I am going to build my new home. Mine of course is going to be a little smaller:)
This next shot is of just Marias head. Man I love that smile!
.
This shot is of the next door neighbor where I am going to build. You can actually see where I have cleared to build my barn which will start this month. Also you can see where the house is going to be which is to right and just below the house in a clearing.

.

This picture is of Hermans house from Dougs Driveway. You can see the new gazebo front left and not much else that is new except some terrace from this angle.

.

My Cuz Brett stayed here a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed the house. I was speaking with him today and he reminded me that I haven't updated the blog in a while so this is dedicated to my Cuz Brett! I love ya baby!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: