Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More Improvements to the Restaurant

In this first Picture you see how I display my selection of liquors. I wanted to wow you when you came in with the selection up in the air above the bar.
.
Well I have ran out of space and not only needed the space which was over crowded up on top but the back bar was also overflowing.
.
We are now finishing the area around the back which you will see below and that will also be full of the biggest selection of Liquor in the WHOLE Dominican Republic.
.
I first wanted to WOW you when you walked in. Now I am going to blow you away with truly the best selection of booze you may have ever seen in one place. I am improving my selection just about every week with a bigger selection. .
Here in the next photo you can see the expansion. As of tonight the mirror is installed as well as the glass. The Metal Trim is going up probably tomorrow. YAHOO, the place is starting to come together.
.
I also have new fixtures coming in this week for this side of the bar. Three to be exact and hopefully they will be installed soonest.
.
Business is a little soft this week but still not bad. They hotel is book from Thursday into next month so we will be busier after our day off which is now on Wednesdays and tomorrow!
.
Off to Taco Tuesday.
Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things appears to be looking great, my friend, widh you all the luck in the world, definitely will have to pop in the next time on the North Coast.

Wud

Anonymous said...

I read your article on the gentleman with an $800.00 a month social security check. If he is a qualified veteran (Having served anywhere in the military of the U.S. during a period of conflict)and that is his total reportable income he may well be entitled to a Veterans administration pension that would bring him up to about $1000.00 a month if he is single. If he has dependents there could be more.
William J. Shetz
Commander
The American Legion
Guatemala Post # 2
Antigua Guatemala
americanlegion2@gmail.com