Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The guy on the left is getting married!

These guys just left yesterday. There were about 10 or 11 of them and these guys were great fun. Every last one of them were great guys and I thoroughly enjoyed their company.
.
The guy getting married won't return but the others will. They loved the place. Perhaps they or some of them will stay in my condo on their return.
.
The restaurant was real busy this week but yesterday we slowed down and today is real quiet. Starting on Thursday we will get busy again which I am looking forward to. Thursday my buddy Herman comes in and Friday my buddy Herbert arrives. It gets better after that as more friends start showing up. Jackie Quontree leaves today but I had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with him while he was here. Sorry to see Jackie go for sure but he is back in about a month so I will now look forward to his return. Patrick Badpiece is in town now and in the restaurant showing off his new found inventory just about nightly:)
.
We are going to have quite a crew of old friends by Labor Day here and I look forward to this scene. Hey Edd come to the North Coast where it is pretty instead of that ugly South!
.
Today is Taco Tuesday again which I plan on attending. Tomorrow is my day off which I am looking forward to!
.
Yesterday a friend Ben brought me some goodies. Remy XO, Patron and Kettle One. When he was taking these bottles out of his bag I couldn't believe how excited I was getting. Man my collection is looking good!
.
If you guys can bring some booze for me I would appreciate it. My wishlist includes Sex Vodka, Patron Silver, Tres Generations Anejo, Don Julio Tequillas, Macallan 12 & 18 year old, Bushmills Bourbon, Level One Vodka, Hennesy VSOP. Wild Turkey 17 YO and Tribute, Noahs Mill, Southern Comfort, Makers Mark, Elijah Craig 12 year old, Old Ezra, Grey Goose Regular, Heaven Hill, Bourbon Valley, Martin Mills, Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve, Classic Cask just to name a few. I need to increase my selection of Bourbons since they sell very few here.
.
This week one guy who we call Tony Tequilla ran me out of three bottles of Patron which I had in stock. He usually buys 15 to 25 shots at a time for everyone here. This guy is a lot of fun and as soon as he walks into the bar the place fills up in anticipation:)
.
I will gladly pick you up at the POP Airport if you need a ride!
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: