Friday, August 25, 2006

Last night at the Restaurant

Herman and Dawn were in Quixotes for dinner last night. I finally joined them when things settled down. We had our busiest day ever last night. We ROCKED.
.
Believe it or not this was with a very light breakfast crowd. Maybe served 10 breakfasts yesterday and had a record day.
.
Today we served 45 to 55 Breakfasts so I am hoping for another record breaker. When I left to go home at 1pm today the place was crowded and people were eating and drinking. Should be another good day if things carry on like they started.
.
When we first opened Dori put Buffalo Wings on the menu but they were really BBQ wings. I changed them to dynomite Buffalo Wings after receiving justafied complaints. We served the wings today to some guys that were last here when we first opened and complained that they weren't BBQ Wings:) I will never win. I would like to have both on the menu. One weekend we sold 50 lbs of Wings. Since it was the first thing on the menu I thought everyone had attention deficit disorder and couldnt concentrate past #1 on the menu:)
.
In another hour I go pick up Herbert. His flight on Continental was delayed and had to switch planes. He has some goodies for me which I can't wait to discover:) Woo Hoo, my booze selection is looking good. I got Absolute Rasberry today and hadn't had that before. Maybe I will have something new for later!
.
I was showing off my cognacs to a guy today who was drinking Remy VSOP this afternoon at the restaurant. I also have the Remy XO now and Frappin XO. I also showed him Dalmaine and Leopold 20 Carrot. Add Hennesy and Montesol and Napoleon to that my selection is the best in town and probably the country. Even the high end restaurants can't offer the selection I have already and growing.
.
Before you know it I will have achieved my goal in having the best selection of liquor in the entire country. I may have the best selection overall already but I ain't gonna stop until I can't display one more bottle. I will keep adding onto the display and love it!
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bar is looking very nice! what are the new logos for?

and why is the restaurant pink...I have been meaning to ask that.