Friday, October 06, 2006

I got this nice note from a customer of Quixote's Restaurante yesterday and decided to post it. Of Course I had to post this picture to go with it. Words well said and all that:) .
Well Scott,I'm back in the U.S.A. and back in the rat race. I miss the D.R. already and look forward to seeing you guys once I return in Feb 07!!! Here's something that just about blew my size 12 1/2 socks off!!!
http://largefeet.com/index.php?customernumber=53755352605&pr=News_Detail&newsid=14
.
I thank you so much for your hospitality, internethook up, use of your phone to call the states andespecially dinner, coffee, and drinks at "Quixote'sRestaurante" Unbelievably tasty!! When are you comingout with T-shirts??Your "US Bound" Friend,Al
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks Al for the nice note. The website referenced is a business my family owns in Atlanta which sells mens size 8-22.
.
It is a pretty famous place for people who like shoes and have large feet although you will have a choice of at least 400 different shoes in your size in the Store. Not quite as many online or in the catalog but a shoe horses delight.
.
We get in all the Professional Sports teams almost on a Daily basis.
.
http://www.largefeet.com click on famous faces on the upper right to see just some of our very famous customers.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: