Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is a project I am involved with in Cabrera. You can see the footprint of a couple of large villas we are building. One home is 430 m2 and the other is 490 m2. A meter is 10.28 Sq. Ft.
.
On the left of the villas will be 28 condos.
.
These sit on a cliff looking down at the large Palm Trees and have a Panaramic view of the Ocean. .
I was up there yesterday to check on progress and it is happening pretty quickly now. .
In this picture the project is right over the red Orchid Hill.
.
This project is just starting to get exciting as the homes are coming together. We will start on the condos as soon as one of the homes are sold. I may end up with a condo right there myself even though I have a building lot with a similar view and also on a cliff. This project is a real nice one and I wouldnt mind living there.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: