Monday, November 06, 2006

In Atlanta for a couple of days

This is my daughter and my cuz Brett. Two beautiful people who I have have had time to hang out with for the last couple of days.
.
I am in Atlanta for a family affair and a 91st birthday dinner for my dad. I hung out with 45 people with my last name and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I even saw my wife although that wasn't as pleasurable as I had expected and wanted. It did show me why we aren't still together though which of course just reinforced in me that I did the right thing by ending the relationship. . I have other pictures that I haven't downloaded yet to the computer of my daughter. She is beautiful and as talented as she is beautiful which is a true gift.
.
Starting December 15th Delta starts direct flights to Atlanta from Puerto Plata. This is a trip I will take just to have dinner and return the next day if I have the time. I have really cool family who I enjoy hanging out with.
.
I also have to pick up a few pairs of shoes today. I like shoes and am the male Imelda:)
.
Thats if for now. I have some things to get done today and will probably blog once I get back which is tomorrow.
.
Hasta Pronto!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say this Scott, your daughter is beautiful young lady and she certainly doesnt take after her ole man.

No offense buddy but it is the truth.

Wud

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! You must be really proud of her! I hope her dancing and theatre goes well too.

Anonymous said...

Scott, enjoy your time in Atlanta! Your daughter is getting more beautiful everyday. Talk to you soon, Maryanne