Friday, November 10, 2006

My dads 91st birthday party in Atlanta

One good thing about going to Atlanta was my dads 91st Birthday party. Another good thing was to see and hang out with my lovely daughter. She is 15 years old now with the polish of a much older person and she is doing great in life!
.
I love having dinner with 40 people with my last name. No where else in the world can I do this other than Atlanta.
.
Now that Delta is doing direct flights starting December 15th I am going to visit more often and have my family travel here also. I am going to get them all to buy property here as soon as possible. That will keep them coming back and back and back:) I think I have the coolest family in the world!
.
I will be posting more pictures here of my trip to Atlanta in the next few days!
.
Hasta Pronto!

ps> If I don't post your comments it is because I forgot. Drop me an email if it doesn't appear in a day or so. Sorry Wud!

No comments: