Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cabrera Project coming along!

This is a picture of how the Condo/Townhomes in Cabrera will look.
.
All of them have a view and parking right at the condo. Plus there is more parking by the entrance for guests.
.
This is an exciting project as there are NO other condos really in Cabrera. I am pretty sure we are going to do pre-construction sales at a lower price so if anyone is interested contact me.
.
I have some friends down from NY who I have been friends with for 30 years. I showed them Cabarete East which is Rob from Taco Tuesdays project and they looked at condos that were selling for 320,000 Dollars and were originally sold for 185 in pre-construction. That was also a great project!
.
Taco Tuesday will start up in a month or so! I can't wait. Maybe I will talk to the guys and ask if they wouldn't mind if I did it here till they reopen. It was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed it.
. I just heard from Timmy my friend that was living here for a while and is now in Croatia or some other place with the US Government or Army or whomever. I really hope he comes back to the DR. Great guy and I miss him.
.
All these condos have a tremendous Ocean view since the project sits on a cliff. I think I will try to take the first one on the left for myself. Maybe the first one on the right. I think I will take one of these bad boys.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: