Friday, November 24, 2006

This is the small house in the project in Cabrera I am working on. It really isn't so small at 430 m2 of construction. That is about 45oo sq. ft to you dumb Americans:) (Did I mention I was American?)
.
We are starting the ceramic floor this week. Inside is mostly painted and most of the trim work is finished. The view from the second floor Master Bedroom Suite is truly amazing. I had a picture of the view and it was amazing. There is a large pool in the back that is already build and just needs to be finished. . Next picture is a conceptual picture of the finish of house. This a real nice house and may already be sold but I am not sure yet.
This is looking up at the house from the big house. Neat place. Another place I wouldnt mind living and you never know!
.
I have a piece of property in Cabrera that looks very similar to this piece. It sits on a cliff and overlooks the ocean also. Neat place to live tambien.
.
Next pictures are of the bigger house.
.
Hasta Pronto!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Scott,

just a note to say hello. I enjoy keeping up with your exploits.

haven't forgot about ya. hope you haven't forgot about me.

i'll pop up again, soon.

timindr

Anonymous said...

Hola Escott,
Came across you blog by total accident. I was actually surfing the net for a vacation deal in Puerto Plata, ended up in a forum
(http://www.lifeinthedr.com/)
which brought me here... (i think..)

Anyhow, I see your in Real estate.
I'm an agent for a RE/MAX office
in soon-to-be freezing Boston, MA.

Was wondering how's the market in
Puerto Plata? I will be there in
February...

Saludos,

Rodrigo
Rodrigito [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Scott,
Every time i read your blog,i think to my self,this guy is living the life i want.How much do i need to get started?

Karl

Escott said...

Hi Rodigo. Sent you email...

Karl. Cash is king here. More you have the more you make. Just be carefull because there are many trying to separate you from it.