Friday, November 24, 2006

Pictures of project in Cabrera I am involved with...

This is the view from the big house in construction in Cabrera. There will be a pool that starts under roof and will continue to the cliff and end as an infinity lap pool with a bump to the right.
.
I was just involved in the financing of this project until the borrower defaulted and now I am more actively involved in the project.
.
The next picture is of the front of the big house in construction. (490 m2 or over 5000 sq. ft.) It has 4 large bedrooms with insuite bathrooms and a office that can be a fifth bathroom. The master bedroom is on the left wing in the back. It is truly a lovely house I wouldn't mind owning. You have a beautiful ocean view from everything that faces the rear and even while laying in bed. .
I do have to tell you that I don't even notice the ocean anymore but the view here is spectacular! I can't wait till this bad boy gets finished. It is going to be quite the house!. .
The next photo is a closeup of the front of the house. You can see strait thru the back of the house from the front and you will see the infinity pool along with a panaramic ocean view before you even walk into the house. That is the ocean in the bottom of the opening. Real neat house and view.
.
Hasta Pronto

No comments: