Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ah Heck Dawn has been to too many sex SHOWS!

Oh HECK Dawn, you been to too many sex shows. This is downright horrible!
.
I mean do you know where that thing has been?
.
Dawn isn't going to do a blog because she is a girl and she cant figure out how to upload pictures or even access her mail so she sent me this picture.
.
In case some of you didn't know Dawn is in Thailand for about a month visiting with Herman and going to Sex Shows at Zoos I guess. Poor gal can tell the difference between a Elephants Trunk and a ... Oh well you can figure that out!
.
She seems to be having a good time but YUCK...
.
I was in Cabrera today and yesterday. I will post some picks I took tomorrow of the houses being build I am involved with.
.
Back to work tomorrow. Should be fun.
.
Happy Turkey Day you all!
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

katkin said...

OH YEAH...

Read it and weep, buster.

http://elephantkisses.blogspot.com