Saturday, November 18, 2006

Boys are here...

Say hi to the Boys from Florida! Real nice bunch of guys with a lot of class. They know how to have a good time in style!
.
Patrick (Badpiece) had asked me to confirm their rooms at the Europa before Easter because their reservations were never confirmed by email and the town/hotel was packed. I went into the hotel and of course Diego said everything was fine but I gave him their last names again just in case.
.
As I was walking out of the hotel I noticed a small sign on the wall of the restaurant that said "Restaurant for Sale". I turned around and walked back in and bought the place. The sale fell though because Diego got squirrelly and decided to sell the restaurant WITH the Hotel. He changed his mind and we did the deal and the rest is history.
.
When these guys come here for breakfast this morning I will tell them that they are the cause of my hard work! Yeah and Badpiece also. Wait till I get my hands on Badpiece!
.
Of course I am only kidding. Although I don't like the restaurant business I have no one to blame but myself for the work I am doing.
.
Business is just fair this week so far. Hopefully it will pick up but who knows, it will pick up soon enough as we get into the season. I Still haven't lost a dime in the first 6 months and I think that is a record for this business especially here.
.
I got another bottle of Don Julio yesterday. Jackie Quontee drank the two I had in stock a week ago. My friend Herbert Muled a bottle in for me along with a bottle of Patrone Silver which I will put to good use next week when Tony Tequila returns. Now that SOB drank me out of 2 1/2 bottles in one afternoon.
.
I now have 5 1/2 bottles of Patron Silver in Stock! He Ain't gonna hurt me this time. Jackie will because I only have one in stock but possibly I will get more this week.
.
Welcome home Herbert! I hung out with him last night. Poor guy after telling all the gals that we were gay I wonder if he got any more action after I left:)
.
Herbert also told me that Duty Free opens at 4:30am for the early flights. Great info to know!
.
I have another friend coming down in the next couple of days. Tommy from NY. He is another Addict of the Dominican Republic as he has been here going on 3 times in 3 months.
.
I think I am going to start the Sosua edition of Dominican Annonymous for all you folks that can't stay away!:)
.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: