Monday, November 13, 2006

Jackie Quontee hits town

And poses for a picture in the bar! Now this guy makes one FUGLY woman if I say so myself.
. He has been a guest in my guest bedroom because his water pump went out. He is now missing in action and he can be anywhere in the world . This guy marches by his own beat.
.
I got email from my buddy in NY yesterday and he told me that Dawn was having a good time in Thailand. Good for her. I hope she doesn't spend too much time at the live sex shows. It may stunt her thoughts:)
.
The wig came from another customer who brought his Halloween costume down with him and we ALL put the thing on. I am embarassed to say I even have a picture of myself in the damn thing. I also have to say I am a LOT prettier than Jackie! Man that is one fugly woman!
.
Tomorrow I go to Cabrera to check on the construction I am involved with. I hope to see a lot of work completed as I haven't been there in 2 weeks now.
.
Jackie drank me out of two bottles of Don Julio in 2 days. I need more. I have a friend from Florida who is supposed to call me today from Duty free in Miami today. I will get 2 more bottles if they have it. Sometimes they don't have Don Julio for weeks for some reason. I thought I was good with 2 bottles but Jackie puts on his mojo for the first couple of days when he gets here and I couldn't get enough before he got here.
.
I have another customer Tony Tequila who is coming down NEXT week who drinks me out of Patron Silver every time but I have 4 bottles for him in stock which probably isn't enough either but all I can do is try to get the MULES running!
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why you dirty #&%$^%&$#@#^^./. This thing has been up for ten days and I wasn't even aware of it. LOL. I couldn't figure out why I was offered 300 pesos the other night when I walked down the street.Now I know. (Note to self.....stay off the Tequila.)

I had a great time that night and it was well worth it. I'll be drinking more tequila, but don't know if I'll be putting on any more wigs.