Sunday, November 12, 2006

My new Girlfriend

This is my new Haitian Girlfriend! She has a great smile!
.
I brought out the morning shift in the restaurant to have a talk with them this morning and had Nelson translate for me. .
I said that they had to treat her like hte queen she was because she means so much to me! I also told them that just because she is Haitian and I know Dominicans have a hard time with Haitians that they have to treat her well. I then opened the picture and showed them. They all laughed and thought it was a joke because she looked like a Haitian Hooker. They didn't realize that it was Greg the Night Waiter with a wig on but they couldnt stop laughing anyway.
.
One of our customers brought it in and we all tried it on including me. It was a riot and I have not laughed so hard in a LONG time. Tomorrow I will show you just how UGLY a woman Jackie Quontee makes!:) That Son of a Bitch will probably kill me but it goes up next!
.
Business is back to being good. I look forward to the actual high season. Tough keeping stuff in stock though. Jackie Quontee drank me out of the 2 bottles of Don Julio Tequila in only 2 days and the SOB is here for 3 weeks. I need Don Julio if anyone is coming down and can pick some up at Duty Free. I will love you mucho!
.
Hasta Pronto

No comments: