Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On a bet!

Ok, got email from Dawn. She says the sex shows are great and she can't get enough of them.
.
She dared me to post the picture of me in the wig so here goes. Also look at a few other newer pictures of me.
.
I bet you didn't think you would see me in the wig, huh?
.
Jackie Quontee just surfaced. Missing in action for a couple of days but sitting next to me now. He is known for pulling a Houdini and disappearing so I didn't worry too much about him this time.
.
His water went on in his house so he stayed there for 2 days but now it is out again. He may be a house guest again soon, who knows. . These other pictures are so bad but my hair is sure turning grey. Maybe I should die my hair like all my other buddies?
.
Well I work today till about 1 pm and then off till Thursday at 8am for breakfast. Going to meet a few guys up at Playa Grande and show them the project I am working on in Cabrera. Also have to go there because we have a closing on Monday for more building money. Need to see that the other money is already in the ground.
.
Okey dokey folks, this is a short one.
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop it already, Incorrigible! My blog will be up and running soon, was intended only for amusement and memories, but may be necessary to counter the rumors flying around. Thanks for that. So far, truth has been stranger than fiction here in Thailand. The live sex show days were nixed by the previous PM... but I heard tales to raise even your eyebrows. The DR is tame, tame, tame, in comparison. It's all research for my new book: The Truth About Your Husband on Holiday

But the long hair, WOW... sexy. Definitely a new career awaiting you and Jackie on the streets of Bangkok. He needs to lose the hairy face, tho. Bangkok tip #1: those sexy girls walking the streets at night, aren't.

dawnwilringyournecksoon