Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Carnival in Puerto Plata with the Sisters, Fidel and Fred...

I am in Puerto Plata to go to the beach and what do you know they are having Carnival in Puerto Plata. I normally stay away from these drunkin fiascos where they beat your ass with big hard balloons. Usually they beat the Gals arses thank Gawd and leave my scrawny arse alone.
.
The costumes are great, the people are having a great time and it is a laugh a minute. I am with the 4 sisters, Fred and Fidel We took two cars because we also had a couple of kids with us as well.
.
They had all sorts of stands selling booze and beer and Rum which is the national drink here in the DR!. . We had some of each but mostly beer.
.
Really had a nice time despite the fact I am not into crowds. I think the sisters life easier for me when I am hanging out with them! .
Look at these kids. I love em! Negra's daughter was completely terrified. I put her on my shoulders like I use to put my daughter on my shoulders but I don't think that gave her any comfort like it use to give my daughter. .
I actually felt terrible that she was so terrified but I had a very nice time anyway.
.
Hasta pronto!

No comments: