Monday, March 26, 2007

I know, I haven't blogged in a while....

This is the big house I am involved with in Cabrera. It is 95% complete and it is turning into quite the home.
.
At 470 m2 and over 5000 sq ft it is a large home with 4 bedrooms, HUGE office, 5 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Maids work area, planta room and a GREAT Room.
.
It has an pool that ends in a waterfall right in front of the cliff. The pool also starts under roof so if it starts raining you just swim under roof. If there is lightning I recommend leaving the pool:) . The next picture is from a point on the cliff which is perfect for a Gazebo looking back at the house.
.
On the right side is the master bedroom suite which is lovely and outstanding views. On the left you can see the guest bedroom wing with 3 large bedrooms right in a row with insuite baths. .
The next picture is looking out to the gazebo which is on the cliff. Magnificant view is all I can say!
.
I liked this area so much after going here every week for a couple of years now I purchased a like property on a cliff overlooking the ocean.
.
This town Cabrera is known for high end villa tourism with homes costing as much as 16 million dollars to build in this town.
.
If you would like information about this home or another home in the same community let me know. Outstanding area and nice homes make for a great place to live.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: