Monday, March 26, 2007

Two sisters

After having a great dinner of Chivo (Goat) at a new restaurant I found on a side road in Cabarete I returned home with the two sisters.
They both had their hair braided last week and they both look absolutely fabulous!
They also both taste great. Less Calories also!:)
I found this small tipico restaurant on a side street across from the new Condo/Shopping complex.
It is always nice to find a new place to eat. There were 5 of us and we had beers, juices and sodas and the bill came to 1050 Pesos which is under 35 US dollars which of course I was happy to pay.
Left this restaurant feeling very satisfied with a full belly. I will try and get the name next time there but there isn't a name outside the restaurant and don't think it will be a big help.
When you make a right heading into Cabarete to the caves it is on the left about a block or so past a bar that advertises Jazz. There is actually a sidewalk across the street and I pull most of the car on the sidewalk when I park there. Good service, food and prices for a tipico.
My last favorite Dominican restaurant started charging me 16% on my bill and they don't even have the required invoicing so I know they aren't paying it. Too bad, they lost me as a customer because they also raised their prices. There food was also good. Only reason I will go again is if this place is closed!
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures are great but arent you robbing the cradle. Young meat!

Wud