Monday, March 05, 2007

Say Hey to Henry

This is my buddy Henry who is from NY and staying in my other condo.

.

Yeah I know you have seen this house many times. It is still amazing though! I will continue to take people to the house because I think it is one of the most unusual homes I have ever seen in the world and certainly in the Dominican Republic.

.

I showed Henry the North Coast and I think this was the first time he left Sosua because he didn't even know where Cabarete is but now he does. Henry is going tomorrow and I will haul his fat arse to the airport. He is a great guy who I enjoy hanging out with. Matter of fact everyone I know likes hanging with Henry!

.

Got to get him to move here. He would be a great addition to this area! He is a corrections officer in NY and it would be great to have him keep the landrones in line here:)

. Hasta Pronto!

No comments: