Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Great way to get Started in the Morning!

Well when I got out of my bedroom after a shower this morning and on my way to start my day I came out into my living room to see my favorite 10 year old little girl on my sofa! This is Disnalda who I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years! I put her in a English/Spanish Private School "Garden Kids" for 3 years! She now speaks a bit of English and is still the sweetest little girl in all of the Dominican Republic! What a super treat to start off my day seeing her! An absolute pleasure always!! The first picture she was trapped! I came back in the house after leaving camera in hand and grabbed off the first shot while she was trying not to get her picture taken:) This second shot she knew it wasn't worth the fight and this is one bright little girl! She picks the battles she is going to win:)
--------------------------------------
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: