Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pictures of the inside of the New Gym

This is the inside of the new Gym opening up next month in Sosua! This is only the first level and there is a second level that they are working on now! This is what a gym looks like when all the parts are being assembled! I remember how much work it was putting together the pieces I had in my home gym! I had a stairmaster and a recumbant bike that was professional equipment and had great graphics! They will also have 3 stores in front where you can but clothes-weight belts-sneakers etc-a health food store selling stuff to help you bulk up I guess and another store which I forgot what it was! This place is going to be AIR CONDITIONED and have a sauna which is going to be nice! They are also going to have TV's and different other things to keep your attention! I know it look a mess and it surely is right now but they swear that they will be open for business on the 1st of September! I hope so because now that I have the time I am going to join and get my fat ass back into shape and become the leaner fitter fighting machine I was before! The Name of the gym is D'Lois Gym and this is one of the managers who was very friendly and helpful and answered all the questions I had to ask! I will probably be one of the founding members of this place! Man I have been threatening to join a gym after closing the restaurant and now I am going to do it!
------------------------------------
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: