Friday, October 26, 2007

My New Stone Walls

These are more pictures of my new farm in Cabarete Dominican Republic
I am going to put a garden around the new finca with the goats in the middle surrounded by Stone Walls and either 1 or 2 strands of Barbed Wire to prevent them from getting into the gardens and completely destroying them since they eat everything! Imagine 30 feet border of plants-fruits-vegetables surrounding a 1+ acre pasture for my goats and that is what it will look like!
I am looking to make a beautiful property to enjoy and since this is my second mini farm I know how to do it right and it will be a lot better than my first one becuase of the education I got from doing the first one:) This stone wall is 1 meter high but will have 1 or 2 strands of barbed wired on the top of it to keep the goats in! Yeah if you were going to ask it is freaking expensive to build that bad boy but I am biting the bullet and doing this project right from start to finish to the best of my ability:) I like these stone walls so much I plan on using them in different heights to make pretty the property other than the pasture for the goats and sheep! ------------------------------------------------- Hasta Pronto!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott,

I am glad to see that you have updated your blog. Please do it more often. There are many us stuck in the real world that live vicariously through you........

Escott said...

I swear I mean to update it but just never get there enough these days!

Will try!