Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Shot of the gals from Pedro McClusky's in Sosua

I just got this in email today from a friend from NY. He was walking by the new Irish Pub Pedro McClusky's and saw the gal on the Left who just happens to be one of my 4 sisters and said "do you know Scott" and she replies "of course".Just looking at these beautiful gals is a good reason to go to Pedro McCluskys in Sosua. Cold drinks, good food and beautiful women!
.
I was out with my friend Ben the other day and while taking him home I saw another friend Sam sitting out in front of his condo. I dropped Ben off who lives in the next condo complex and went to chat with Sam. Sam tells me that he was in Pedro McCluskys in Sosua and was staring at Maria the gal on the left because he couldn't figure out who she was but he knew her. Well Sam finally figured out that he knew her from her many pictures here on my blog and he was laughing about it and saying "Maria was probably wondering who the dirty old man was who kept staring at her:)"
.
While talking with Sam another friend Doug pulls over to chat and catch up. Funny thing is Doug was on his way over to pick up Ben:)
.
Ok folks, stop into Pedros for a cold one and something to eat and don't forget to say hi to the very lovely Maria for me!
.
Hasta Pronto!
.
I had lunch with Ben and his lovely wife today at Baileys and Ben says Doug comes into his house and says "Your other Cab Driver is here" which was of course very funny!

No comments: