Friday, February 22, 2008

Servants Quarters

I had a one person object to my use of the phrase "Servants Quarters" both here and on a message board I post on. I just want to take this opportunity to tell them to "Fuck themselves". You can say what you please and I will say what I please and how I please and when I please and I don't give a crap if you think it is not politically correct. I also had an asshole object to me saying I had 4 Haitians working for me and if you don't like that you can "Fuck yourself" also. I don't have to please a single person other than myself these days and I don't plan to. Who the hell do you think you are even to bring that dumb shit up?
I have had many people work for me over the years and with very few exceptions I don't think that there is anyone who wouldn't jump at the chance to work for me again who I didn't fire for cause.
I just wanted to get that off my chest. I somehow lost my neat Cannon Camera and that is why I haven't posted lately but I can assure you that my Finca is coming along great. I just today planted a TON of Juan Duli, Peanuts, corn and believe it or not Lentils. I tried to purchase 4 Sheep today from two different people but they thought that because my skin was white I wanted to pay much more than the animals were worth. Stupid people didn't have a sale because they try to take advantage.
Yesterday I went to a fruit and vegetable market and the same crap happened to my girlfriend because I was with her. We bought a lot but a few places thought they were going to get more than the SuperMarket in Sosua for their crap because my skin was white. Of course my girlfriend didn't buy the crap from these people and the idiots didn't make "ANY" money from me. Bunch of crooks for sure. Now for the idiots that made or tried to make comments that is what I call discrimination and Haitian Workers and Servants Quarters is NOT.
Rant over, thanks, have a great day! LOL
Hasta Pronto

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott, don't worry about the haters. They're just jealous.

Escott said...

Frankie baby, does it look like I worry about the dopes?

Not at all, I just wanted to make myself perfectly clear to them in case they couldn't understand how I felt about them before!:)

LOL

Escott

Anonymous said...

Scott,be careful, you may offend those people that serve you,by calling them servants.Also dont want to upset the building they live in.By calling it servants quarters.I dont suppose these people that object to you using these words would like to supply some non ofensive words.What do you call an Haitian from Haiti without useing the H word?

Escott said...

Karl,
I can assure you that I treat the people that work for me with more respect than any other employer has ever extended to them.

I not only respect them but I also like them.

Calling a home servants quarters is not showing disrespt it is just calling it what it is.

This home is nicer than any of the people who have ever worked for me here in the DR than where they lived. I know this because I have been to everyones home and have seen the conditions in which they live.

What else do you call Haitian workers from Haiti besides Haitians? Nothing that I know of.

Unknown said...

It's good to have a rant.

Don't let the morons get you down!