Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hocky Game

Well this was a first for me. I went to a Hockey Game for the first time in my life. I never got into it and I still haven't. My cousin told me I had to go to a game to appreciate it and well I guess I didn't although I had a nice time with my buddy Bruce who is the pilot for Delta who got me a free ticket to get there and another buddy Dave who works now for AT&T Cellular and another friend of Daves. I am really a basketball fan and appreciate it much better. The day of the game I met a couple of the Atlanta Thrashers who were in the Shoe Store and I mentioned that I had a friend here in the DR who is a retired Puck Slinger. When I told them the name they said that they heard the name before but didn't know the guy. Poor Doug, you were forgotten:) Guess they weren't born when you played! LOL Sorry brother we are all getting old I guess. It was great to see you the other night. Hope you make a Sunday motorcycle trip with us! We are going tomorrow and meeting at Pedro McMurphys at 9am for Breakfast and then a backwoods mountain ride. Anyone is welcome to join us for a real nice time! I don't think I will be going back to a hockey game. Not a good spectator sport for me and since I can't skate worth a damn I guess this will just go down as a new experience never to be repeated:)
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: