Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Cutest little girl in the Dominican Republic

This is Disnalda who I have had the honor of sponsoring in both private English school and seperate English classes. She was about 7 years old when Dawn and I first decided to invest in her. She is now a young woman and just about the sweetest kid I have ever met. Her mom has been my house cleaner for about a year now so when Disnalda doesn't have school she comes along with her mom. For me this is such a treat to have her here. The other day she comes into the bedroom where I am laying in bed reading a book and first gives me a kiss hello and then tells me she would like to go swimming. Of course I said, change your clothes and we will go to the pool. We spent a few hours at the pool, her in it and me reading my book and then we went back in the house. She was having fun with her mom and when it was time to go she said she wants to stay:) What a sweetheart, she could have stayed forever as far as I was concerned.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: