Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bike trip

I stopped on my way home at a few beaches. I ended up back on the main highway somewhere between Cabrera and Nagua. Took a picture where they take tourists on these riduculas jeep Safari which means you get to bounce around on the back of an uncomfortable 5 ton truck and either bake or get wet the whole way:)
You sorry Assed tourists can't figure out on your own you are getting prepackaged BS for a lot of money:) This is near where the River meets the Ocean in La Entrada. This is one of many places here where Colombus first set forth in the New World:) There are at least 3 places here that claim that and since no one is left living we will never know if it was any of the three!
This is the start of the trip going south from my house up into the hills of the north coast. I am actually pretty far up into the hills already maybe 10-12 miles.
This is looking the other way down back towards the ocean. My home is on the first level cliff below but it looks like I am high up when you look from there.
This is my puppy Elvis coming back from a romp in the fields where he was chasing chickens around this morning and this is the bike I took today. It is a Yamaha TW200 and it is a great bike for here doing this kind of riding. Hasta Pronto!

No comments: