Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ok Folks, just wanted to show off my borrowed wheels before I return to the DR and my Jeepeta that is falling apart:) I am driving the Rover today but this was my ride yesterday as the horseshow was closed and we tooled around to some of the farms.
Ok Guys, this is what you call a car! Nah, this ain't no car, it is a Rocketship!
I return tomorrow to the DR. Dawn has extended her stay to do some life work on 3 commissions we were able to get while in Florida so she won't be back for a while. I think she has forsaken her country once again! LOL
.
I can't wait to return. Perhaps some good things have happened while I was off doing sculpture business!
.
Hasta Pronto!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurry back to DR. I need to see more photos and read more of what you are up to.

Whoever posted the comment below was right. The drunken babies were there too long.

We need our daily EScott blog fix.

What is happening in Sosua? What is happening at Taco Tuesday and more importantly how is your mini finca and property investments?

We need to know.

mary ann said...

pretty!

Anonymous said...

I'm drinking wine - I'm filling fine! ;) Mike