Thursday, March 02, 2006

As Arnold once said...

I'm BACK........................
I returned yesterday from Florida in the late afternoon. My trip was a success and Dawn has a lot of work to get done now. Funny thing is that I didn't do much. I got email from a guy that had been a guest in my condo and he wanted to get together so we did and met at the Horse Show at the Polo Club in West Palm.
.
When I was talking to him Dawn lines up 3 commissions. Man she couldn't wait to rub that one in my face:) So now I am back and Dawn AIN'T because she now has to do some life work on the commissions. Too bad on Dawn, I had my rice and beans last night!
.
I probably gained 15 pounds in the states in only 2 weeks. Man the portions they serve are HUGE! Now I have to get back on track. I am going to join the Gym tomorrow. Can't today because I have a hangover. I will watch what I eat and be beautiful again in 2 shakes. I can see why there are a lot of fat people in the states. THEY EAT LIKE CRAZY!
.
Pictures? I left my camera with Dawn so she could use it for reference work on the commissions. I went to Dawn's penthouse and got her 3 megapix camera. If I can get that working easy I will post pictures and if not I will ask my friends to send me some. In the meantime you get what I have on my computer.
.
Hope you enjoy the picture of me AGAIN in the Aston Martin. I know I certainly am enjoying it:)
.
Wish I didn't have a hangover! I have a lot of catching up to do today and wish I wasn't bothered by it.
.
I changed the time that my maid comes in from 9am to 10am but of course today she shows up at 9:(. Guess she missed me.
.
One of the things I have to deal with is my mail in the US. I had asked my wife to go to my house to get some check for me to deposit them into a checking account. She emailed me that the checks never got there. She contacts the post office and finds out that my mail has been forwarded and they wouldnt give her the info.
.
I called up the guy in the Post Office worrying about Identity theft. So far it seems just that the USPO is screwing up and no one is trying to steal my identity. Hell they can have it! LOL
.
Now off to other things!
.
Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to reality you dirt bag. I read your blogs whenever I can find it, nice Rover but don't take it to the DR cuz it will not last long.
Will read more often now that I save you to favorites.

Ciao

Wud