Friday, April 28, 2006

Now this is what make life totally worth living! Say hello to Disnalda. This is the young gal that Dawn and I have put in Private English/Spanish school. I tried to get a picture of her with her hair braid as a mustashe on her but she turned the tables on me once more and of course Dawn was there thinking this was hilarious to take the picture!
Disnalda is now doing GREAT in school. It took a long time including after school, tutoring and a lot of socialization but now it is all worth it! I spent 4000 pesos today for tutoring and agreed to get her tutoring all summer. By the time next year rolls along she should be ahead of her grade I hope!

Here she is the HAM getting her picture taken on my sofa. Beautiful, sweet and intelligent! What a fine woman she is going to turn out to be!

.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: