Friday, April 28, 2006

This is the Upper Bar in QuiXotes. As soon as the freakin floor gets finished the upper bar when you look at it will have smoked glass and mirror behind it. This will be to display the liquors and wines and possibly beers if I can get a decent selection.
.
I have the guy coming to do this and to install a mirror and vanity in the womans bathroom on Saturday.
.
The owner of the hotel said to me yesterday "I hope you are opened by the 22nd of May because we are full starting then. I said I would certainly try to be open by then!
.
Disnalda the little girl Dawn and I put in School is doing great! She has now been the student of the week 2x and her grades are exploding! Yippee... She just called me and is going to my condo now. Cant wait to see her.
.
Back to work to see if these "FOLKS" are going to get the freak'n floor done today or not. ERRRRRR!
. Well here is the picture of the floor that AIN'T finished yet. I hope, I hope!! What you are looking at under the windows is where a 12 foot 2 piece sofa. In front of that will go tables. I will get about 4 more seats with this instead of two built in benches that were there and I took out. .
Step by step, slowly I turn, getting work done, getting work done...
.
Disnalda is here now and Dawn just took a picture of us which I will post next.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: