Saturday, April 08, 2006

This picture was taken last week at Taco Tuesday. The woman on the left is Lorna who is Linda Loves mom. She came down for a few weeks when Linda needed to do some work on her new home in construction.
.
The woman on the Right is Disnalda who is the little sweetie that Dawn and I put in a private English/Spanish School. This is her second year in school and is doing real well now.
.
We are just trying to add to the pool of future Dominicans that will run this country and hopefully turn this place around and put the people before the graft and corruption!
.
Meanwhile Linda and Lorna are back in Canadia and I already miss them. It was great hanging out with them for a couple of weeks. Real decent people and a pleasure. For the first week that they were here they had another friend Laurie here and she also was a pleasure to have around. Spent much time at dinner tables with them just chatting and enjoying their company. Come back soon guys, I miss you all!
.
Tuesday is Taco Tuesday again folks and I have already had bookings in the free taxi that goes from Sosua to Taco Tuesday. I still have some room and we can also get Dawn to drive also if there is anyone else needing a lift. I leave Sosua at EXACTLY 6:30pm so let me know if you want to go.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: