Monday, May 08, 2006

And the Band Plays On!

Barstools were returned today. Posts holding them up were painted also and man they look good! Pick up the cushions shortly. New foam and upholstery make for comfort seating to go along with the comfort food! My Partner Jackie wanted a Movie Theater because he got bored living for 3 weeks in Puerto Plata so we put one of them in also. First run US movies every night! Jackie will be there to make the popcorn for you! . Hey, anyone coming to Sosua SOS, I need booze from Duty Free. I would be happy to pick you up at the airport in Puerto Plata and take you to Sosua if you send me your Flight info and I will return you my shopping list. Good deal all around! . New chair cushions come in next week and we should have a soft opening to go along with the seating! . Moved faster than I thought it would. Been cracking the whip pretty hard on the boys doing the work but it is paying off. May not be 100% but we WILL BE OPEN by the 22nd of the month when the Hotel is 100% full. . It has been fun for the most part and if anyone asks I have a clean mind because I have changed it so many times during the renovation but the Joint is looking good and we are just about ready to ROCK AND ROLL! . Thanks for tuning in guys, hope you visit us in Sosua when you get to town. It will be our pleasure to serve you and I promise you we will make you happy with no excuses! .
Tomorrow the electrician cleans up the wiring, rest of wall tile is installed, joint gets set up and we are just waiting for the custom made lighting fixtures to come in. Wireless internet is installed and ready for you all to enjoy! Whoops, one more set of glass doors need to be put in place and that is all she wrote! . Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the place looks great. I'm amazed that it got that far so quick. It may actually be opened when I get there on (or about) May 27th.