Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Restaurant Moves ON!

This is a picture of the restaurant before I closed it for Renovations. Notice the low ceilings, dark floor and crappy color on the walls. This is Dori who will be in charge of the kitchen in the new QuiXotes. One of the best chefs I have had the pleasure of eating the food of in the Dominican Republic. . Notice the dark color finish on the chairs. This is a picture looking from the rear of the restaurant to the front. This is going to be a seperate dining room that is air conditioned and non smoking. I will show you another picture below. This is looking into the dining room. It will be closed off with glass doors and sidelights but transparent instead of translucent like the rear of the dining room. Notice the higher ceilings and lighter and brighter colors along with the floor that has been refinished. Take a look at the chair. ALL are refinished in a mint green. The cussion is being replaced with a pastel color rose to go with the rest of the place and I pick them up next week along with the cussions for the barstools. Comfort is one of my first priorities. I want you to come and stay and not walk away with a numb ass:)

I will post more often as the renovation is winding down. I have more time on my hands now.

Hasta Pronto!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Partner, how much more dinero did you say we were going to need to finish up our project? LOL

Anonymous said...

Scott,

It looks great and I can't wait to eat there (now that I know you're not cooking)!

Best of luck
Ben

Escott said...

Sheesh Jackie, didn't you read tomorrows post that the restaurant is all done? Where have you been?

Love ya
Escott

Anonymous said...

I've been busy working to catch up on all the things that piled up while I was gone, as well as to earn some working capital to make sure "our" business gets off to a good start! LOL

On a serious note, I'm glad to hear that things are progressing well, and I look forward to checking the place out when I get back there. I figure if I can spend my money elsewhere, I might as well put it into my own business as well. Doesn't that make sense, partner? (Damn, even I'm starting to laugh over this now)

BTW, how can I read tomorrow's post today?

Escott said...

Ben... Unless you want Yucca Fritters I ain't the cook:)

Man I crack myself up!