Friday, May 12, 2006

This is the start of the outside sign coming from the beach in Sosua, Dominican Republic for the all new QuiXotes Restaurant. This picture doesn't do it justice. I uploaded the wrong pic to the computer, my bad!
Below is the drawing in the window between the hotel and the restaurant. I love it! I may use this for the big sign in the street although I am not sure yet. Going to do a soft opening next Friday. No promotions or fanfare just going to try to work the kinks out of the place before we hit the promotions hard. This way if there are small problems that need to be worked out we will get fix them before people hate us:)

I am trimming out the Top of the bar where the liquor selection is with Black Steel instead of wood like I originally planned. This will go along with the light fixtures which are being custom made to look like body parts of Armour. So far I am thrilled with how the Restaurant is taking shape.

.

More pictures tomorrow!

Hasta Pronto!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to see the progress, and the place is looking better and better all the time. I think it's going to be a great addition to the area, and personally think it's going to become the talk of the town, for all the right reasons. Good luck partn....I mean friend. LOL. I look forward to eating there when I get there again. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Scott, now a question, how about donating a meal for 2 for us to raffle off here in Canada at the July 15th Fiesta in Oakville Ontario. You have my email address and confirmation email would be great, no matter what the auction bid is a great cause the kids in the DR.

Wud

Escott said...

Hey Wud... It would be my pleasure. Please accept this as my confirmation. Opening in 3 days and don't have time to dig for an email address now but count me in and thanks for including me in your auction!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Scott I will post it on the all the forums as Dinner for 2 at QuiXotes and I will send you an email with the purchasers name, I will put a expiry date on it for April 30 2007, we really appreciate it.

Wud