Friday, June 02, 2006

Life in the Dominican Republic

There is a new message board that deals with the Dominican Republic that has just started. Only 26 members last time I looked but the person who has set it up is very well connected with the internet and the Dominican Republic so I am confident that once it goes public it will rocket.

http://lifeinthedr.com/forum/ . This person came into the restaurant and told me he was also fed up with the Pasty White Boy and his ego so he decided to do it himself. Unlike another board that came to life for the same reasons the people behind this one are serious people who plan on making it a premier message board site. . I was happy to see it come to life and plan on contributing to it when time allows. Check it out and let me know what you think. Log on and post a message! If you have a blog put it on your blog so others know about it.

Hasta Pronto! .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

About the new mwssage board:
You forget to provide a link.
Sam

Escott said...

Sam... Sorry I thought I had but didn't. The link is up now.

Funny, I rejected a comment that spoke of the guy in a disparaging manner. Of course they were anonymous and didn't sign their name. Some people are hilarious and so transparent but completely stupid:)

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't imagine the site will be sucessful. As of now nothing makes it stand out.

You may have problems with the "Pasty White Boy" (aka Web Boy), but he knows how to build a web presence. (I guess your 7,000+ posts helped).

Edd

Escott said...

Wow Edd, that is a hasty decision on your part. Heck the message board you are referring to hasn't even gone public yet but you are already calling it dead in the water? What's up with that?

Why not log on and contribute there also. A message board is only as good as its members and I think you would be a great addition there.

There is always room for another forum Edd and it may just be another place to aquire useful info about the DR.

You have some good insight and experience to offer there Edd. Logon and post!

Escott

Anonymous said...

I've registered and I will check in (and post) from time to time.

Edd