Sunday, July 09, 2006

Got a picture

I got this picture via email that was taken a few days ago. From left to right is Dawn, Tony (Aka Jackie) Jacquelina, Herbert and Me of course.
.
Man when I look at myself in the mirror all I see is a fat old guy but I am pretty studly looking in this photo. Not too bad for a guy that is going to be 57 on my next birthday No wonder all the gals run after me all the time! I finally understand:)
.
Today is a very beautiful warm and sunny day in QuiXote's Restaurante located in the Europa Hotel in Sosua, Dominican Republic.
.
Linda and Doug stopped off this morning on the way to the beach. They got in last night and stopped in with Dawn for a drink. They left early since only having 3 hours sleep the night before. They said that they will return later. Doug use to be a professional Hockey Player. I heard a rumor that he lost a skating race to Ok, I have to give Doug a break, Linda use to be a speedskater and only knows how to turn left. Doug you should have skated in the wrong direction! LOL, he is going to kill me when he reads this!:)
. Hasta Pronto!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Escott, I've finally pulled up to the ponderosa and, damn, I miss the DR already. In fact, were it not for a very important meeting I have to attend in a couple of days, I was going to take your advice and change my return flight again. No problem though, I'll be back soon enough.

I have to say that this was one of my more enjoyable trips. It was great meeting some of the faces to go alomg with some of the names, and I had a blast.

When you first spoke about opening up your restaurant I had hoped that you would find your niche there. After making several trips there to savor the fare, I think you and Dori have done well in creating your own niche. I'm certainly no New York food critic, but you guys have got a customer for life with me. The food is just great, and I know where I'll be eating anytime I'm in town, not to mention that I'll be coming to town just to eat, in spite of my increasing dislike for the drive over.

I had a great time, and I look forward to seeing you and the gang in a few weeks.