Saturday, July 08, 2006

Say hello to 3 New Jersey Police officers who were here for the 4th of July.

.

They are part of a task force working in middle Jersey from different agencies.

.

It was good to have them and I look forward to having them back in the future to QuiXotes.

.

We are slowly building a business here with return customers. Only 1.5 months in business and we get people returning many times, week after week! I can't imagine where we will be after 1 year in business.

.

I am waiting for Doug and Linda to show up. They get in tonight from Edmonton. I haven't seen them for a few months and before we opened the restaurant. They are staying at Club Residential in my buddy Hermans apartment. Neat!

.

Where the heck is HERMAN? Herman, come home!

.

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: