Sunday, July 09, 2006

My next wife...

This is Gaby who is the daughter of my friend Sylvie. They were in town this past weekend and I didn't get to see them. Gaby is one of the two beauties in the picture on the right with me. .
She is getting older and more beautiful in every picture her mom sends me. It looks as she is slimming or getting longer. I remember my daughter look like a Chinese Shar Pei for the first year. I wondered when my wife would take the rubber bands off of her wrists. It is great watching kids grow up!
.
I always get together with these guys when I am in Santo Domingo or they are in Sosua. I am sorry we didn't get the chance this time but there is always a next time and I am already looking forward to then!
.
This young lady is going to be a real heart breaker. I feel sorry for the guys that get in her path in life!
.
Today is Sunday and I am looking forward to Monday which is my day off. I will be running around trying to get some stuff done. Still trying to find that elusive tile to redo the front entrance of the Restaurant. This will be about the 4 th or 5 th week in a row I am trying to get it done.
.
Hasta Pronto!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you ever go up to see your goats and garden? Would love to see more pics of that ;0)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting Blog!! I am in Aman Jordan right now and taking a mid contract break in 3 weeks, have been doing research on the Dom Rep

I found your blog linked through LIFININDR but have found a whole lot more information in your blog

Are there other Dom Rep websites you might suggest?

Escott said...

Hey Claire... I go up about once or twice a week now instead of every day. I will bring the camera and give you an update on Beavis and Butthead! (my baby goats)

Jeff... Thanks for the kind words. Believe it or not there are enough people that are reading this that can answer any question you may have. Ask here or on http://www.lifeinthedr.com and you will get your answers. If no one steps up I will get someone to answer your questions.

Escott

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the contribution to our fiesta silent auction. We have added your logo to ur website as well
http://www.beyondthebeach.ca/supporters.htm

Hlywud