Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nice letter!

This is a picture of a two story villa being built in Cabrera. I am involved in this project from the financing end of the picture and also from a sales end via a business I am involved with Nikko the Communist. http://www.sosua-cabarete.com is our website if you would like info on either of these two lovely homes with the best view of the ocean you can possibly imagine. The property is a gated commnity sitting on top of a cliff looking down on tall palm trees and a panoramic view of the ocean. .
We are putting the roof on the two story home this week and the roof of the single story home next week hopefully as we start the finish of the inside of the 2 story one pictured.
. After the completion of these two villas we are going to build condos also with a great view. Cabrera is located just beyond Playa Grande which is one of the best golf courses in the Caribbean and also has one of the nicest beaches in the country. Cabrera is known for HUGE MANSION Villas and Villa Tourism as well.
. This is a bigger 1 story villa in Cabrera. The roof goes on next week.

.

I got a nice note from a fellow from Delaware today. He was here in Sosua 2-3 weeks ago. I am going to post it below.

--------------------

" Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:10:10 -0400 To: "Scott" Scott, It was good to meet you during my recent visit to the Dominican Republic... I mean "PARADISE." The absolute only thing that was missing was a midget in white suit at the top of a bell tower shouting..."The Plane... The Plane!!!" My friends and I had a fantastic time and played one finest golf courses that I ever played... Ever! I look forward to returning in the very near future. Thanks for your hospitality... Meals at Quixotes in the Europa have already been recommended to friend planning to visit. Best regards from Delaware,

-------------------------------------------

What a lovely thoughtful note!

.

I also got another email today from someone that saw an article/interview I gave on a website inquiring about the purchase of real estate.

-------------------------------------------

Hasta Pronto!

No comments: