Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This is BAD

Yes folks, Badpiece is back in town. He is sitting right now changing his flight to the last flight before he has to return to work. .
Business is getting strange these days. It is starting to firm up and get a bit stronger but now breakfast has been falling off a bit. Usually we do a good breakfast and a good lunch but when business slows down our dinner slows to ruin the day. Now dinner is picking up the day and breakfast is slow for the first time.
.
I guess figuring out business here in the DR is just about the same as thinking you are going to understand the culture! Impossible! I finally realize I can't figure out a darn thing here and no I feel secure:)
.
Yes folks I feel most secure when I feel insecure! LOL This is what living in the 3rd world does for you guys!
.
Today I leave work at 12 noon and dont return till Thursday at 7:30am. I am not sure what or how I am going to do this but I have to be in Cabrera sometime during daylight to check on a project.
.
Thursday I go back to the Dentist which I am NOT looking forward to but I will do it. I hate dentists/doctors universally. The most painful part is over so hopefully I wont be crying like a little baby.
.
Hasta Pronto!

No comments: